Friday 25 April 2014

You and I: Art Feature

Artwork by agnes-cecile | deviantART


I figured it out from black and white.


image


Seconds and hours.


image


Maybe they had to take some time.


image


I know how it goes from wrong and right.

Silence and sound.


image


Did they ever hold each other tight

Like us?


image


Did they ever fight

Like us?


image


We can make it ‘til the end.

Nothing can come between


image


Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us.


image


I figured it out.

Saw the mistakes of up and down.


image


Meet in the middle.

There’s always room for common ground.


image


I see what it’s like for day and night.

Never together


image


'Cause they see things in a different light

Like us.

But they never tried

Like us.


image


No, nothing can come between

You and I.


image


Suggested Sound Track: You & I


No comments:

Post a Comment