Wednesday 4 December 2013

Did you attend our deviantMEET! Don’t forget to send us...





Did you attend our deviantMEET! Don’t forget to send us you photos.


Send shyree2 a Note.


whiteasylum:



Vegas DeviantArt Meet Doodle by RubyPheonix


DeviantArt left a few sketchbook out with something written on it like “Draw something and add your username!” I think. I don’t remember exactly. There were a lot of other people’s sketches and doodles on there with their usernames.



While I was drawing someone came back for one of their drawings on a ripped out page (it’s that one on the top right you can see that looks like an eye. I think the person who drew that was brook-luvz-neon.tumblr.com/ since they wrote down their tumblr.) Anyway, that person came back for their drawing and someone else was watching me do mine and they complimented my “market technique.” So I explained how I did it to them. This led to them grabbing markers and trying it out, thus all the random feather things you see around my red drawing. There’s also a random truffla tree and lorax on the top left corner if you can see it (I didn’t draw that, someone tried that “marker technique” and ended with what looked like the truffla tree and after that person left, another person drew the lorax).



It was cool meeting those people and I hope there will be more DeviantArt meets in Vegas!



No comments:

Post a Comment