Wednesday 20 February 2013

Congratulations to `alicexz, BBC has licensed pieces of her...

















Congratulations to `alicexz, BBC has licensed pieces of her Doctor Who and Sherlock artwork!


alicexz:



Guys, I have fabulous news that I haven’t yet shared here… Selected pieces of my Doctor Who and Sherlock artwork have been licensed by the BBC and are being sold through Big Chief Studios Limited! The company also does the official Doctor Who and Sherlock 1:6th Scale Collectible Figures. There are small (8”x10” at £16.99) unlimited Gift Edition prints, as well as a larger Limited Edition prints (12”x16” at £59.99) available of each piece.


I appreciate you guys sharing this post, and thank you ALL for giving my work so much positive attention throughout the years!



No comments:

Post a Comment