Friday 12 October 2012

Low-poly Papercraft Mask



Low-poly Papercraft Mask by illustrator Stephen Kongsle. You can download it and create one for yourself for Halloween here.




Here’s a blank canvas for the new you. Or your Halloween costume. Or maybe your audition for store mannequin. Or your general purpose anonymity needs.


Sometime in the future I hope to make a full head version, but I wanted to post what I’ve gotten done so far in case someone could use it for Halloween 2012. The original idea was to make a papercraft alternative for artists who can’t afford the “planes of the head” plaster model, so keep your eyes peeled for further developments.


I’m going to make a mask with dark paper, and use glow-in-the-dark tape to highlight the edges – I’ll be Wireframe Man! -thingiverse.com



[via boingboing]


No comments:

Post a Comment